Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Adventure #8

(Guys, I don't have a birthstone for this one yet, but. I know that you are all bored so. I'm gonna make another adventure yet. I did, however, obtain the ruby gemstone for the previous adventure. This will be sad, just warning some of you guys)

A small bee flew in front of your face, breaking your concentration from your day-dream. To your right, Ronan sat thinking. He was, a few minutes ago, called inside his house to have a conversation with his mother and father. It was probably something important to think about, so you didn't dare interrupt his wandering mind.

Finally, after a few minutes, Ronan stood up to make quite the unenthusiastic announcement.
"I'm bored." he said. "Want to come and show my mom the temple? She's probably been hoping to get outside... You know- after recovering and all. Plus, she- uh..." he paused for a moment and then sighed. "Eh, it's not worth telling you."
You shrugged at the thought of what secret Ronan was holding within him, so you just agreed.

Cynthia slowly walked out of her house, carrying a basket of some sort. Just as Ronan started to walk off, a voice sounded from behind, along with galloping hooves. "Ronan, wait!" she said.

"Or... was it Roman..?"
"No, you got it right the first time." Ronan replied. "I can't believe you came back! It's great to see you after all this time!" He turned to face you. "I forgot to say, this is my long lost friend Marissa.

You tilted your head to one side. You didn't want to feel rude asking, but you asked anyways. "What's the bandages on your head for?"
"Oh, they're to keep my head in shape. When I was younger, I seriously injured my head, resulting in growing memory loss. But it's not like I can't remember ANYTHING. Even people like me are still equal!"

You smiled at her and looked forward. "Want to travel with us to the temple?"
"Oh yes please!"
All of you walked to the long, forgotten temple once again. Cynthia seemed to be awestruck at looking at the place.
"I can't believe you brought back the temple!" she said. "It's amazing!"
But your thoughts were interrupted. A Draco Venomosis Monstrosequus stood out in the distance. Its eyes stared directly at Cynthia. It opened its mouth to speak, and speak it did. The voice that spilled out of the vile creature rattled the very bones in your ribcage. It spoke as though there were three voices making noises at once, and it gave off an eerie vibe. "Hello. But why should I greet you with a welcome? Maybe a farewell works better." It started to quicken its pace, approaching the group. "I bet you all say that you know fear, correct?"
The group nodded slowly, as if expecting the creature that was now circling them to strike at any moment.
"Yet, you don't know fear. But don't worry, I can help you with that. I can show you genuine horror."
Ronan drew his sword and shouted. "What kind of tricks are you playing on our minds?!"
"I'm not playing tricks on you." the beast chuckled. "Maybe it's YOUR mind that creates the illusions."
You backed away. What was he trying to tell you?
"And you, giraffe... Why do you have a bandage on your head?"
"Hey! It's because I injured my head! I may have memory loss,  but at least I'm not evil! Besides, your voice sounds stupid!"
The Draco Venomosis Monstrosequus looked Marissa directly in the eye. "Do you think your petty little speech to meant anything to me? You have brain damage. You will never be an equal, because you are among the few Omegas in this world! A runt of the litter... What a shame."
Marissa started to well up with tears, but then whispered something. "I may be a runt of the litter in your opinion... But at least I have bravery."

She charged at the beast, but was quickly knocked to the ground with one powerful strike from its arm. Marissa lay unmoving on the grass.
--------------------

Ok guys, this will probably be your most DANGEROUS battle yet! Use any abilities you have, but keep in mind that Cynthia cannot fight. Don't ask why because it will be revealed sometime soon. :>
To get more information on what a Draco Venomosis Montrosequus is, look at the Creature Guide. Please battle according to the guidelines on the Instructions.

40 comments:

  1. I tried to keep the anger inside of me, and not run straight at the monster's face. I frantically looked around, looking for some sort of way to fight it. Then, I saw a medium-sized stone. (About the size of an 10-year-old's head) I somehow got it onto my back, and quietly but clumsily flew to the beast. I accidentally took a huge breath, and it saw what I saw doing. I quickly kicked the stone at it, snapping half of several of it's spines off. As I was breathing a sigh, the Draco Venomosis Monstrosequus had a chance to attack me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beast suddenly started laughing uncontrollably. Such hysteria made you think that somewhat he wasn't taking this seriously. After he stopped laughing, he looked at you. "Goodbye." Said he as the monstrous creature charged towards you, sticking a spine through your leg. Even though you had just been poisoned with deadly toxins, the monster's spine was stuck through your skin to the point where he was trying to SNAP it off just to get it out. This was a chance to damage him.

      Delete
    2. I quickly bit the creature's shoulder, and called my wing lupuses as my vision blurred.

      Delete
    3. He screeched in pain and finally extracted the spine from your leg. He looked around for no reason, but was suddenly slashed in the face by the claws of a Winged-Lupus. The creature growled and moved his head and eyes around frantically, looking for the animal that injured him. Luckily, swiftness was the animal's advantage.

      Delete
    4. I had another chance to attack while it was distracted, and bit it once more, but harder.

      Delete
    5. It screamed in pain, and glared at you with its ominous eyes. The eyes... They gave off a feeling that something bad was about to happen. He walked towards you slowly. "You think you can kill me? You have not even a fragment of what strength and power I possess... You are a mere moth to squish! And what amuses me is that you ACTUALLY think that you can survive these toxins. Why do you THINK I killed your friend? Omegas die off in the wild."

      Suddenly, a voice sounded from behind. "She may have been an omega in your eyes... but you should have killed me first." Ronan muttered. A battle cry arose from his throat as he charged at the beast.

      Delete
    6. "If you're strong, why do you screech in pain every time I take a blow at you?" I said to myself, purposely just loud enough for the monster to hear. I flew straight at the monster's face, hoping that I was distracting it from Ronan.
      "I'm going to die soon anyway," I thought to myself "after being poisoned. What's the difference of dying now than later?"

      Delete
    7. The fight grew stronger every moment. But after a while, you started to feel weak. Cynthia watched you fight in horror, and she dragged you out of the fight to give you some herbs in an effort to ease the pain. She would later try to take you to the hospital. Suddenly, a large scream of pain sounded from the battle. You looked over there to see the beast standing on top of Ronan's head, trying to crush his skull. He tried to resist, but he just ended up like a sparrow twitching in a cat's mouth.

      Delete
    8. I flew straight toward the monster and with my Winged Lupuses help, we tried to push the monster away with scratches and bites.

      Delete
    9. He finally gave up. "Ignore getting a nice meal outta you guys! I'm just gonna take what I earned so far!" He ran over to Marissa and picked her up with his large jaws. He started to run away.

      Delete
    10. "NO!" I screeched. Without thinking, I used all the strength I had left and picked up the biggest boulder I could find and threw it directly at the monster's head.

      Delete
    11. Although everybody watched the boulder in hope of it landing at his head, he swiftly dodged it and ran further. There was only a small chance now of retrieving Marissa.

      Delete
    12. "Sun! Shine! Help me get Marissa!" I called to my winged lupuses

      Delete
    13. I then flew back to the ground, and used groundbreak on the monster.

      Delete
    14. He tripped and dropped the limp body. The winged-lupuses grabbed her body but the monster kept running, not hoping to retrieve it.

      Delete
  2. HEY
    HEY COBRA
    REPLY TO MY ADVENTURE COMMENTS ON 1 AND 2
    I'M NOT RALLY ANGRY CAPS LOCK IS JUST AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quickly grab one of his spines and pull it out in a flash. I jump down and skid under his belly and stab the spine into his stomach. I dart out quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (His spines don't come off very easily)

      He laughed as he slowly pulled out the spine from his chest. "Heheheh... It's not like my own venom effects me, y'know. But it could effect you." he said as he darted towards you, holding the spine in his mouth.

      Delete
    2. I dart under him and run around him legs, making him dizzy and he falls. I quickly grab the spine from his hand while he is dazed and (WARNING THIS MIGHT BE GRAPHIC) cut his throat deeply with the spine, making his blood rush out.

      Delete
    3. He looked at the spine in his throat, then at you. "So be it then." he muttered. The blood that trickled from his wound started to follow gravity's guidelines and rushed towards the ground. The red liquid stained the grass. He walked toward you, slowly, but not in a way that meant he was starting to give up. But then...

      He stopped.

      He started to lick the blood off his wound. Was he... cleaning it? No... He was drinking it! After it stopped bleeding, the creature ran towards you, and closed his powerful jaws over one of your legs.

      Delete
    4. I went limp and slithered out of his jaws. I ran toward a tree covered in long, thick vines. I bit one off and ran toward the monster. I ran around him, wrapping the vines around his legs, making him fall. ''WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?'' I yelled. ''Cant we have peace!?'' I yowled.

      Delete
    5. The creature smirked. "Peace is needless to me!" He bellowed, standing up and knocked you into the tree you had taken the vine from.

      Delete
    6. Thalia slammed into the tree at full force. She got up dazed and saw the creature coming for me. She dodged out of the way and ran toward the bloody spine as fast as she could. Thalia grabbed it and ran toward the monster. She used blazing flesh, and she turned into a flaming torch. The creature reared up and just as they were about to collide, Thalia stabbed the spine into his heart, impaling the important organ. The creature screeched in pain and horror. Thalia fell to the ground and everything went black.

      Delete
    7. ANSWER ME FOR ONCE PLEASE!!!!

      Delete
    8. The creature ran off, but it wasn't dead. "Surely something freaky is up with its body." You thought.

      Adventure complete

      Delete
  4. Godric (kitkat8529)July 13, 2014 at 2:44 AM

    I remember the fact that the creature attacks upon sight. I run quickly to the creature's tail and attempt to make a mark on his tail by scratching him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The creature growls. With a flick of his tail, he unbalances your feet. As you fall, he turns around and tries to stick a spine in you.

      Delete
  5. Myst thought quickly as the creature races toward her. "Comet, Mica! Please come to my aid!" She then did Elemental Flash, one of her favorite abilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myst flew at it and pull with all her might on a spine. She was careful that she didn't prick herself

      Delete
    2. The elements flew at the creature and blasted against its skin. Making an odd growling noise, the creature bucked like a horse, throwing you back into the air before you could pull the spine out.

      Delete
  6. I quickly called to my winged lupuses and used Trouble Arisen but tried to make the attack avoid Cynthia. My winged lupin tackled the draco repeatedly, carefully avoiding its attacks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Draco Venomosis Monstrosequus tried swatting at the winged lupus as it kept swooping back and forth, trying to leave scratch marks on it. A tiny thing, really, to such a large creature, the monstrous being thought of this attacker as only an annoyance- like a fly. Sure, it wasn't as tiny as a fly to him, but he still didn't take your winged lupus seriously.

      Delete
  7. Staring right into the eyes of the beast, not afraid of the consequences to come simply for battling the poisonous creature, Raven suddenly lunges forward, his jaws snapping as he darts forward, before sinking his jaws on its leg, using chomp while bringing up another ability which he earned form the last adventure, his element being fire so as he latched his teeth onto the foreleg of the creature, his teeth glowed an amber flow as he sank his teeth while burning flesh onto the reptile's wrist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It screeched, whipping it's head around. It ran to the side, then jerked sideways, making you fall off. He then tried to sink a spine into your skin.

      Delete
  8. Whisper quickly realized that the beast was vain and she could use that against him.She crept close, as she went closer she talked about how strong he was to distract him while she got ready to attack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whisper crept closer until she could touch him if she wanted. Then she jumped she clawed out his eyes then used chomp on his back. Quickly she jumped off before it could react

      Delete
    2. He looked at you, clearly angry. "I feel bad for you. Trying in a vain attempt to harm me."

      With a large tail, he swung it at you without warning, spines slightly raised.

      Delete
    3. Whisper swiftly jumped out of harms way. She ran under him and clawed and chomped his belly.Her jaws closed around his underbelly She held on tightly refusing to let go

      Delete